Lila Workplace Yoga
Lila Yoga is our parent company and was founded in 2014 with one intention: to share yoga to a culture riddled with pressures, stressors, mental breakdowns, and physical neglect...known as the desk job. There will always be work to do in any given day in the corporate world. Our certified teachers bring yoga to you and invite you to play.
Our Corporate Yoga classes, designed for every body and all bodies, is an inviting, safe, playful, and inclusive approach toward group exercise. The result is more energy, less stress, and a more balanced mind. Workplace Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group.
It is the only form of exercise known to increase flexibility, strength, balance, concentration and breath capacity while reducing stress and anxiety. Yoga can be a welcome break to a busy work day or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day.
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases
According to Corporate Wellness Magazine:
Yoga is not just about being able to perform complicated poses and movements. It is a holistic approach to physical and mental health, as well as a person’s well-being and personal growth. Corporate Yoga is the extended concept of working peacefully in the midst of a hectic corporate environment.